Lot 3, 71 NE Graham Street
Portland, Oregon USA
You Light Up My Life
Representing the energy of Gas/Ether (lightness of being and transformation) the LIGHT HOUSE anchors the community in the NW corner, inviting streaming rays of sunset light through its large triple glazed windows. Southern facing attic dormers provide bird’s eye views of the City. The 2480 sf. home, with four levels of conditioned space and a 208 sf. rear access garage, offers spacious living with high beam ceilings. A deck off of the kitchen opens up more space for outdoor cooking. The lower private entry Boomerang Suite with two rooms and a full bath is ideal for those loved ones who keep coming back, and/or for studio, office or storage. (Bikes and mopeds welcome.)
Click image to view Light House elevation and animation!
LIGHT HOUSE FEATURES
- Pricing: $479,000
- Lot Size: 2235 sf.
- Conditioned space: 2480 sf.on four levels.
- Single Car Garage: 208 sf.
- Color Palette: Ethereal tones of madeira, currant, light tan, and gray.
- Up to five Bedrooms, 4.5 baths.
- First floor laundry/powder room.
- Gas fireplace with natural slate hearth surround.
- Open space design with high ceilings.
- Kitchen: granite countertops, Energy Star stainless, chimney range hood, pantry.
- Flooring: Basement, stained concrete. Level 1, carbonized vertical refined Bamboo. Level 2 and Attic, Shaw Green Label Plus carpeting.
- Gas fireplace with slate hearth surround.
- Private entry Boomerang Suite with two flex-space rooms and full bath.
- Three decks/balconies for extended living.
LEED Platinum Energy Systems:
Wet-dry central vac, Life Breath furnace with air to air heat exchanger, wide overhangs for passive solar, triple glazed oversized windows, zero VOC paint, low flow 1.1 gpf toilets, radiant floor heat in bathrooms, rainwater harvesting for flushing toilets, insulated concrete forms (ICF’s) and envelope construction for super insulation, Hardi Plank fiber cement siding, rain shield, drought resistant native plants, trees and organic blueberry bushes for random nibbling along the Lane.
Reed Green System: Geo Sun, Fan Central, Cool Break, Green Screen, and Urbanite Delight.
Click here to view Light floor plans
Return to Blueberry Lane Designs Guide
Take a peek at
Breeze House, Geo House, Mist House, Sun House