Lot #1, 65 NE Graham Street
Portland, Oregon USA
Earth Angel, Earth Angel, Will You Be Mine?
Representing the energy of the earth, the GEO HOUSE occupies the largest footprint of the five homes, with 3660 sf. of conditioned living space with a 660 sf. two car garage. Six spacious bedrooms, each with a full bathroom, offer options for flexible, expansive living. Experience unexpected treasures, impeccable design and healthy, energy efficient living for a large extended family.
Click image to view Geo House elevation and animation!
GEO HOUSE FEATURES
- Pricing: $629,000
- Lot size: 3465 sf.
- Conditioned space, 3660 sf. (3 levels)
- Color palette: Earth tones of green and brown.
- Six bedrooms, 6.5 baths, with Master on the Main.
- Gas fireplace with natural slate hearth surround.
- Open space design with high ceilings.
- Kitchen: granite countertops, Energy Star stainless, range hood, huge
- Flooring: Basement, stained concrete. Level 1, carbonized vertical refined bamboo. Level 2, Shaw Green Label Plus carpeting.
- Private entry Boomerang Suite with two large flex-space rooms and full bath.
- Four decks from recycled content: Two full length front porches facing south. Two bedroom decks facing east onto Common Green.
LEED Platinum Energy Systems:
Wet-dry central vac, Life Breath furnace with air to air heat exchanger, wide overhangs for passive solar, triple glazed oversized windows, zero VOC paint, low flow 1.1 gpf toilets, radiant floor heat in bathrooms, rainwater harvesting for flushing toilets, insulated concrete forms (ICF’s) and envelope construction for super insulation, Hardi Plank fiber cement siding, rain shield, drought resistant native plants, trees and organic blueberry bushes for random nibbling along the Lane.
Reed Green System: Geo Sun, Fan Central, Cool Break, Green Screen, and Urbanite Delight.
Click here to view Geo floor plans
Return to Blueberry Lane Designs Guide
Take a peek at
Breeze House, Light House, Mist House, Sun House